Welcome to Moana Clothing
A designer, manufacturer and supplier of school-wear, sportswear and corporate wear
We’re a proudly New Zealand owned and operated company, based in Wellington. We opened our doors in 1994 and bring over 60 collective years experience to our clients, across New Zealand.
We know the pride a uniform can invoke for students, staff, parents the local community and we pride ourselves on delivering seamlessly high quality, at every stage from our in-house design through to the finished product.
We value sustainability and ethical principles, which are built into every part of our business and with all of our suppliers.
Get in touch here.
We offer all uniform needs under one roof - design, manufacturing and supply across all school-wear, sportswear and corporate wear with logistical support services and selling options. And we’re proud to be one of the dedicated Sports Uniform Designers and Suppliers in New Zealand.
- Branding and identities of both new uniform items or whole uniform range
- Design your own option for sublimated (offered from our Moana Sport range)
- Guidance on fabrics, quantity settings, budgets and timeframe
- Logistics management
- Help schools set up their uniform shops
- Help schools implement stocking and stock level management
- Undertake stock level management on behalf of schools
- Sole retail seller (for those that don’t have a uniform shop), enabling customers to buy direct
- Wholesale seller, enabling businesses to easily order and reorder as indent and stock service.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We make quality and consistent products that stand the test of time
- We use our in-house design team for all branding and identities
- We independently test all of our fabrics locally in New Zealand
- We carry out small-run manufacturing with local New Zealand suppliers
- We use low carbon transport, such as sea freight, where possible
- We only work with suppliers that carry a valid ISO9001 accreditation
- We undertake annual audits of our factories (when times allow)
- We have frequent Health & Workplace safety standards checks in place.