A designer, manufacturer and supplier of school, sport and corporate wear
"Where Pride Shows"
We’re a proudly New Zealand owned and operated company, based in Wellington. We opened our doors in 1994 and bring over 60 collective years experience to our clients, across New Zealand. We operate under Moana Clothing and Moana Sport.
We know the pride a uniform can invoke for students, staff, parents the local community and we pride ourselves on delivering seamlessly high quality, at every stage from our in-house design through to the finished product.
We value sustainability and ethical principles, which are built into every part of our business and with all of our suppliers.
Get in touch here.
We offer all uniform needs under one roof - design, manufacturing and supply across all school, sport and corporate wear with logistical support services and selling options. And we’re proud to be one of the leading Sports Uniform Designers and Suppliers in New Zealand.
- Branding and identities of both new uniform items or whole uniform range
- Design your own option for sublimated (offered from our Moana Sport range)
- Guidance on fabrics, quantity settings, budgets, timeframe and logisitcs management
- Help schools set up their uniform shops, implement stocking and stock level management
- Sole retail seller (for those that do not have a uniform shop), enabling customers to buy direct and online
- Wholesale seller, enabling businesses to easily order and reorder as indent and stock service.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We make high quality and consistent products that stand the test of time
- We use our in-house design team for all branding and deign
- We independently test all fabrics locally in New Zealand
- We carry out small-run manufacturing with local New Zealand suppliers
- We use low carbon transport, such as sea freight, where possible
- We only work with suppliers that carry a valid ISO9001 accreditation and undertake annual audits of our factories.
Moana Clothing has been working hard to make our company even more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Part of this drive has been looking into how Moana-made garments are packaged, and fabrics sourced. The way our garments arrive has now changed. Our shirts and blouses arrive in a recyclable bag with only a cardboard collar stand (no more plastic accessories); our trousers, shorts, skirts and blazers come in biodegradable bags; and for our sportswear we now offer a range of recycled fabrics to those customers that wish to help take some of the plastic bottles the world accumulates, away from the landfill.
We are acutely aware of the impact clothing manufacturing has on the environment, so anything we can do as a business to lessen this we will continue to look at. This journey we are on is one that will help our future generations and one the Team are passionate about.